'71 Mach 1 to be in Gran Turismo 5

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks cool! I like racing games, but my kids usually dictate the games we get and they are mostly FPS like Call of Duty and such. I've been playing Black Ops since Wednesday! LOL I did pick up a used copy of Ford Racing 4 but I didn't get to play it yet...haha!
Rocket, that 71 Mach 1 in that GT5 video looks like yours!

The game is out now in most places or will be out tomorrow. Picking mine up tomorrow before work.
I'm heading over to GameStop first thing in the morning to pick up my copy.

The game is out now in most places or will be out tomorrow. Picking mine up tomorrow before work.
I'm not sure if the PX here in on post has them yet, I hope so, if they do I will have mine today. Even though I don't own a PS3 yet :D

I'm not sure if the PX here in on post has them yet, I hope so, if they do I will have mine today. Even though I don't own a PS3 yet :D
You mean BX, right? :cool:

You mean BX, right? :cool:
Lol no BX is on navy and air force bases "Base Exchange"

PX is Army "Post Exchange"

Idk why they just dont call them "The Exchange" because its all the same stuff.

BTW, I already went and they didn't have the game yet, so I will just buy it when im in the states or order it online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just messing with you. I know a lot of people in the Air Force and I spend time on the base out here.

Oh, and:

148855_460655683030_582683030_5624117_7156305_n.jpg

Back