7173 MECUM HISTORICAL SALES DATA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Coupe
All,

I've attached a spreadsheet with all the historical sales data that I could find on the MECUM site. I hope this will help when trying to decide what you should pay for one of our cars, or if selling, what you should ask. I know auction prices, especially for our cars could be a little skewed, all depends on who is in the room. Maybe someone can come up with some trends...

7173 MUSTANGS SOLD AT MECUM.xlsx

Attachments

• 7173 MUSTANGS SOLD AT MECUM.xlsx
    48.3 KB · Views: 85
I can not open this file thanks to our friends at Microsoft. Even though I have a 1 year old HP laptop I need to by more @#$% software.

Life is expensive.

Ron

Attachments

• MUSTANGS 1971 SOLD AT MECUM.pdf
    323.6 KB · Views: 18
  • MUSTANGS 1972 SOLD AT MECUM.pdf
    244.1 KB · Views: 30
  • MUSTANGS 1973 SOLD AT MECUM.pdf
    316.8 KB · Views: 21
I can not open this file thanks to our friends at Microsoft. Even though I have a 1 year old HP laptop I need to by more @#$% software.

Life is expensive.

Ron
You need Office 2010 or higher, or a viewer package for Office 2003/7 that allows you to see xlsx files.

I've never known Mecum to sell cars for 2600, 6000 and other low dollar deals :huh:

But I find it hard to believe they sold the 73 fastback 302 for 6700! I've seen junks go for that price and THAT was a fine looking car I would be proud to drive.

But I for the record that is one hellova spread sheet and a LOT of work. GOOD JOB!

Here are pdf copies of the spreadsheet.

1971 Mustangs:

1972 Mustangs:

1973 Mustangs:
Thanks Don for helping get this info out to the forum members.

Thank you for that info Pete.

A very good source of facts to know for reference. In Australia our sales prices are higher across the board for several reasons.

Greg.:)
Thanks Greg. Hope all is well down-under...

Life is expensive.

Ron
Sorry Ron. Don posted the PDFs. That should allow everyone to see the info.

Good work. Lot T216 rare 73 Mach 1 vert:angel:
Thanks Luke...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back