72 Fastback Mustang - $4400 (Creedmoor)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says 351 W but it is an obvious motor swap. The emissions sticker on the valve cover is a give-away for me as our cars all ran those on the passenger side of the cowl area.

Ray

73 stripes on the body, not a Mach grille-need to look for title/VIN issues too
Probably not. Front end matches up to the description if you ignore the stripes, and the rear bumper is flush in the '71/72 style as well (and the end caps also have the lower extension necessary).

It's a '72 Sportsroof that looks funky because of the '73 stripe addition and the engine swap. Pretty much the only oddities.

-Kurt

On the VIN issue I just think better to always do your homework. Even if I was purchasing a barn find from the supposed original owner - I'd sure do my best to make sure I was getting what I thought I got!!!!!!! :)

After initial review, if something doesn't add up - dig deeper if you are still interested in purchasing. Otherwise BAIL.

Ray

I'm thinking "parts car." Seriously, the rust on the trunk pan doesn't bode well for the rear frame rails, the rust on the inside of the roof doesn't bode well for the roof, seat platforms, or floor pans, and I'd be willing to bet the cowl has issues as well based on all the leaves.

The 'non-Mustang' stuff under the hood bugs me as well.

Back