• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 q-code for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grd777

Reaction score
My Car
72 q code
all matching numbers car ,been in storage for 20 years still has orginal spare tire can send pics or call me at 416 427-9308

Hey... I got an idea... if we could see pic's of it??? and a price.....etc etc etc
will try to down load more photos laters $19,500

100_2484.JPG

100_1151.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics can easily be added via the Tinypic button that shows up when you reply to a post.

How much? A lot more detailed info is needed.

Pics can easily be added via the Tinypic button that shows up when you reply to a post.

How much? A lot more detailed info is needed.
guys car is sold ,thanks

It's a buyer's market. And if they are dropping just short of 20 large, they will want many pictures. It would also help if you have documentation for the car, including the Marti report.

Any stuctural, rust or mechanical issues? Original drivetrain? Any modifications?

I'd say it would be impossible for anyone to make you a serious offer without MUCH more information.

In the one pic - it looks good.

Ray

As others have said you need to take more pictures, preferably a lot of detailed up-close pictures including undercarriage, engine compartment, interior, etc. It may be easier for you to up load them to a site like Photobucket and post a link here. The more information you provide the more likely someone will be interested. Good luck!

It's a buyer's market. And if they are dropping just short of 20 large, they will want many pictures. It would also help if you have documentation for the car, including the Marti report.

Any stuctural, rust or mechanical issues? Original drivetrain? Any modifications?

I'd say it would be impossible for anyone to make you a serious offer without MUCH more information.

In the one pic - it looks good.

Ray

here are mor pics

trying to post many pics but can only do one at a time

100_1433.jpg

100_1156.jpg

Latest posts

Back