• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale BLUE THUNDER 351-C 4V INTAKE For Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Carrico

Reaction score
Hello. I have a NEW, in Sealed Factory Box, BLUE THUNDER 351-C 4V Intake Manifold. BT Part number is 1M-351C-4V, and the Ford part number would be D1ZX-9425-DA. Last opne I have for sale. Price is $790.00 delivered to your door via FedEx Ground(Insured). I have done business as DSC Motorsport for over 23 years, so I have a reputation that can be checked and verified. I don't really deal in Cleveland parts anymore, but did pick up these Intakes when offered to me. I can send you a picture of the sealed box if needed, but I think the purchaser should be the one to open it. All forms of payment accepted is: Credit, Debit, Paypal, Check and Money Order. Please call 951-763-9765 10-5 PST 5 days, or email me at dscmotorsport@gmail .com Thanks, dennis

I can vouch for Dennis as well. Bought a bunch of FE parts from him moons ago when I was restoring the 68 fastback. He is the real deal.

Back