72 Sports roof door to window seal to rear quarter window

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdennis

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking to replace my old window seals and have most parts but cant find on CJ Pony Parts or Scott drake the part number for this seal.

This is the right side one, the left side one is in very poor shape.

20210530_193309 (Large).jpg

In looking at the Scott Drake parts book the picture for the 64-66 looks like it is similar. but obviously not right.

0ead45861a45e687b3b9a16cabce.jpg

I picked up what I thought was the right part, but it is for the front of the door to seal against the lower part of the windscreen

e692760f685bf4a76d52fbf9f23a.jpg

I have installed these on the front of the doors as they needed replacing anyway..

Any clues as to who may make a repro of the rear seal on the body above the door lock as per the top picture?

Daniel Carpenter is mfg. but does not sell direct. I get mine from NPD just 100 miles from me so closest on shipping.
My friend that does auto restorations had someone bring him a 65 GT-350 Shelby certified by Shelby American. When he opened the door there was that seal. No roll down rear windows on a fastback. Someone had taken the Shelby numbers and put on a coupe and replace the roof and inner structure. When seats came out was obvious was fake with VIN from a crashed Shelby.

Back