• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 73 Driver Side Fender For Sale $200 On Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the driver-side front fairing for a 73 for sale...Or trade for 72 parts. They came as extras with my 72 but I guess the guy unknowingly ordered them without knowing they were not the same as 71-72. Great shape with no dents. I am not trying to make much money off it. I have just ordered the 72 fenders and will use that box to ship. Here are some pics, I can send more if requested....also, as you can see I also didn't know there was a difference between 71-72 & 73 fenders until I put on the fender extensions.

I also have the 72 fender extension installed but can I take it off if you request. It is the original metal one and cannot be utilzed on the 73 fender. As you can see in the photo it does not match the required length or body lines. But it may be useful to have. It would just need primed/sanded and ready for paint. But if you want it its yours. I can also throw in the side light bezel if you would like. The face is in great shape but the studs for the self tapping nuts are pretty gnarled. The studs could be tapped or possibly made to work with a smaller self-tapping nut but depends on how much time you would want to put into that given that a brand new pair is $35 on Cj Pony.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/395506966758 - Driver Side

Shipping is significantly cheaper than any other suppliers. - Passenger side shipped for $40 to nearly 600 miles away if that gives you any idea. CJ Pony will charge upwards of $400 for shipping plus the $275 pricetag so the savings is significant.

Any questions, feel free to give me a PM.

Attachments

• IMG_1978.jpg
    IMG_1978.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1977.jpg
    IMG_1977.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back