73 front bumper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach1 and 1973 fastback
Hi guy's this is probably a question that has been answered before, I have a 71 Mach 1 that is a basket case as far as anything metal goes. Let's say the seller was very loose with the truth and the photos on the add didn't match what arrived in the shipping container. I then found a 73 fastback that had an engine bay fire and everything from the windscreen forward is toast but it was cheap, in this country and from the screen back is great. I have all of the front body panels sorted but the urethane front 73 bumpers are kind of like unicorns in Australia. So seeing how easy the reproduction metal front bumpers are to get, has any one fitted one to a 73. I was thinking along the lines of using the 73 front fenders but fitting 71 front fender extensions , bumper brackets and lower vallance. I thought this would get it close then a bit of work fitting the bumper to the gaps? Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks for the reply, but I didn't do anything but point you in the right direction. The poster of the original thread did all of the work...........

stick around and post on progress lots of great helpful peoples here ::thumb::

Back