7th annual Good-Guys show Nashville

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
May 18, 19 & 20 - Nashville, TN

GOODGUYS 7th BRIDGESTONE NASHVILLE NATIONALS

LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium. Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars & Trucks thru ‘72. Super Sunday Get-Together, AutoCross, Vendors, Swap Meet & Car Corral.

Put it on the calender. It would be great to organize it as a meet and great for the group as well. Whomever could make it and we can post photos for others who could not.

OK, bumping this out there since it is coming up Friday and the weekend. I don't have anything to show, but have been the last 5 years and it is an excellent show.

So, all you Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Bama, Georgia, etc. guys let's converge on Nashville for the weekend! I'll be at the host hotel, Nashville Airport Marriott for the Friday night parking lot party, and then at the show for the day on Saturday. Would enjoy meeting fellow members, PM me for my cell phone, or maybe we can set a rough time and place to meet. The auto cross event may be a good spot to watch, and hang out around lunch.

Hope to see lots of yall there, and some 71-73's also! Oh, and the rules are 72 and earlier, but this year they are opening Sunday to all American makes...

http://www.good-guys.com/events/2012-events/item/nashville-nationals-2?category_id=2

I'm local and will be there, even though my car will not :( Message me if you want to schedule a place to get together for food and drinks Saturday night and I'll let you know what places are worthwhile and which ones are not as well as send my phone number if anyone wants me to coordinate

OK fellas, a "bump" doesn't last very long on the new posts tab anymore... anyway, last call for the Good Guys show in Nashville this weekend, looks like the weather is going to be agreeable. Hope to see some of yall there.

2hfm2cp.jpg

View from my office today

Sorry we didn't get to link up Jeff... the show was awesome as always, better today than Friday... although, if there were ANY 71-72 Mustangs there, I didn't see them!

Friday night parking lot party at the Marriott was a little quiet for my taste, but we had a good couple days!

Back