A Good Weekend

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
It was a good weekend for me an my family. My son turns 16 on Tuesday, so while we had family in town celebrating we decided to surprise him a bit early. It was the car he had worked hard for. He does very good in school and has been a good kid making the right decisions in life to this point. I hope he continues doing that going forward. We bought this car for him 5 months go and I have been hiding it at various friends and colleagues houses. It was a good surprise and I can only imagine my face was about the same when I got the Mach 1 at almost the same age.

IMG_1635 (002).jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

Speaking of the mustang. On Sunday Dad and I went over to Little Rock, AR for an MCA Regional show. MAN WAS IT HOT! 93 degrees sitting in a parking lot under the glaring sun. It was all worth it in the end winning Best of Show and sharing that with my Dad and another close friend.

Little Rock show 9 25 16.jpg

It was a good weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a good weekend for me an my family. My son turns 16 on Tuesday, so while we had family in town celebrating we decided to surprise him a bit early. It was the car he had worked hard for. He does very good in school and has been a good kid making the right decisions in life to this point. I hope he continues doing that going forward. We bought this car for him 5 months go and I have been hiding it at various friends and colleagues houses. It was a good surprise and I can only imagine my face was about the same when I got the Mach 1 at almost the same age.

Speaking of the mustang. On Sunday Dad and I went over to Little Rock, AR for an MCA Regional show. MAN WAS IT HOT! 93 degrees sitting in a parking lot under the glaring sun. It was all worth it in the end winning Best of Show and sharing that with my Dad and another close friend.

It was a good weekend!
Nice! I'll bet the sport hub caps made the difference...

He will get the mustangs when they rip the keys from my hands. So he will have them someday. For now this was his dream car and we were very fortunate to get a smokin hot deal on one back in May. There were some very nice cars at the show and I was very honored to win that trophy. My wife was crackin up laughing on how big it was when we got home. Definitely think the sport wheel covers give it some uniqueness in a field of Magnums. I like the look of the Magnums just not original to this one.

G!ad you had a good weekend, family is everything. I'm sure your son will remember this moment for rest of his life. Nice car even though I didn't see a blue emblem on it. Just kidding. Ryan

Back