A Pillar Choices

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2010 Ford F150 Screw
2010 Buick Lacrosse
2002 Triumph Trophy
1972 Mustang Grande
1954 Ford F100
Hello folks. New here so thought I would say hi. I own a 72 coupe and am nearing completion. One of the items I need to finish it is a new A pillar. Will the convertible A pillar covers work on the coupe? I will get back for more questions later. Thanks

Ed

Convertible trim will not work, it is cut off at the top

Don

Hi Don, that was the first thing I did upon entering. Did it not show? The other Don, what do you mean its cut off at the top. It looks just like the other one I have. Ed

Thanks, I saw it after I made the suggestion. I have a couple of extra sets of A & C pillars if you need them.

OMG. Your signature. I could only dream. I tell everyone that the 71-73 are the best of the mustangs of that era and they think I am crazy. I see that you think the same way as well. Actually, all I need is the drivers side since the passengers side on my coupe is perfect. My email is [email protected] and I will gladly pay a fair price. If you have any of the clips for the roof vinyl chrome and the side belt door chrome I need those too. Dang plastic was hard to remove without breaking them. I got my new power steering hose on today and finally got to start it back up after several months of looking for a hose. It purrs. Have to love that 351C.

Back