Do I save it? 71 vert 351-4v ramair

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have enclosed trailer? Maybe we can setup group purchases like other forums do and dispatch local members to pick up large parts and drop at a central location to reduce shipping Costs. Just spit balling . I got a new pickup truck but don’t have enclosed trailer.
Sold my enclosed trailer many years ago. Was paying storage for it and rarely used it. Would have kept it had i been on land but in a subdivision. I did get a 20% discount on the torque box/frames. Many of the other parts were decently discounted but the free shipping sealed the deal. I did have to delete a quarter skin and some other stuff I would have preferred to get. Gilbert is really close to me and Kentucky would be a one day drive.

Alternative plan would be to rent a trailer from uhaul and prorate the cost of it?

Good idea about the Uhaul trailer Chris, but the timing isn't right for me to load up with sheet metal parts right now. I'm looking at buying another building for storage but it will be six months before I have things up and running.

Good idea about the Uhaul trailer Chris, but the timing isn't right for me to load up with sheet metal parts right now. I'm looking at buying another building for storage but it will be six months before I have things up and running.
I see cheap box trucks for sale like $10 K all the time

Back