A THREAD TO THANK FOR THE HELP!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
Well friends.... I was thinking as we all are willing to help each other all the time, why dont we open a thread to let everybody know how someone helped us in an specific topic??

That came to my mind thinking about yesterday and remembering my chat with Danny (72HCODE) about my brake system...

He spent more than an hour reading me and my issues and we came up with the best solution for my problem so...

THANKS DANNY!!! you´re always there for us my friend!

I have been thrilled with the way people help each other on this site!
Totally agree.. that is why it would be nice to have a place to thank the other guys and also learn about the help other get... Usually, most of the problems are similar in every car..

We can use this thread not only to express our thanks but to tell everybody what was the problem and how did it solved....

Great idea!

We also have a Feedback forum in the classified forums. You can give a trading partner good (or bad) feedback after a deal so others will know.

Links is here:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-feedback-forum

(no posts yet)
Hey Barry!!

Let me check it then!!... Both feedback pole and this thread to explain the help with our own words can work really well together as well!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely! I just wanted to remind everyone about the feedback forum!

Great group of car enthusiasts!

I see many helping others here. Ya never know when it might be you asking for the assistance!!!

Danny (72HCODE) is just one of many on this site. THANKS!

Ray

Back