Air Cleaner Decal

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach I Q code
61 Impala
67 Chevelle
78 Bradley GT II
Ordered an Air Cleaner Decal 351 CJ, It has the wrong shape. I believe the CJ uses the large air cleaner, and this is shaped to fit a smaller air cleaner like is on a 302.

Anyone else run into this problem ? got it from cj pony parts

Ordered an Air Cleaner Decal 351 CJ, It has the wrong shape. I believe the CJ uses the large air cleaner, and this is shaped to fit a smaller air cleaner like is on a 302.

I'm sure that it will not be worth sending back but CJ is good to take returns. I have only had to send one item back...

I have the ram air set up on my 351CJ with the smaller air cleaner lid. Would the decal you ordered fit it? I'll trade you for something you need from my pile. Tim

I'd ask CJ's because they are great about answering.

I believe the correct Jim Osborn PN is DF0365. Some suppliers put their own number on it as well. Do you have a PN?

Back