All original 1965 coupe at cruisein last night

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Saw a wonderful example of an all original 1965 C code coupe at a local show last night. He had to leave early so I did not have chance to go get camera for some pics.

The car was a one owner and was in Mustang Monthly in 1982 I believe showing how original it was.

It is metallic silver an is still in amazing shape for that color and age. Had red Pony interior C code 289 2-V auto. Had factory styled steel wheels. Absolutely no rust or body damage anywhere and interior in great shape. Always in garage. Did not look at the mileage.

Now to show what I keep saying about finding these jewels for a steal. He paid $8,000 for it.

The guy that has it is local Dr. that has several great cars that my friend restored for him. He has 67 Mustang fastback with 428 4-speed, GTO judge and his 69 HO 4-speed Firebird is just about done.

He is maybe going to go with me to the MOM June 29 for Ford show there and see if the MOM is interested in putting on display.

So keep looking there are hundreds probably thousands of fantastic original cars in barns and garages all over the U.S.. Some families that have the estates do not care about cars and just want them gone.

Back