Anoher new guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Mac 1
I've been lurking for a bit and finally got my 1973 Mach 1 (Q code) thanks in part to some of the information I read here on this forum. You all helped me understand what was factory, what was not, and what I really didn't care about when evaluating the many cars I looked at.

I have a lot of questions of course and will try and post them in the appropriate places.

Thanks again. I'm already having fun learning about these cars and working on mine. I have always loved these fastbacks and dreamed of owning one since I first saw one parked on my block when I was a kid.

Thanks.

Welcome from West Virginia! Pics?

Welcome from Fort Worth, TX

I've been lurking for a bit and finally got my 1973 Mach 1 (Q code) thanks in part to some of the information I read here on this forum. You all helped me understand what was factory, what was not, and what I really didn't care about when evaluating the many cars I looked at.

I have a lot of questions of course and will try and post them in the appropriate places.

Thanks again. I'm already having fun learning about these cars and working on mine. I have always loved these fastbacks and dreamed of owning one since I first saw one parked on my block when I was a kid.

Thanks.
A new one myself but welcome from Korea (as I type), North Idaho (my place fo rR&R) and the Texas Hill Country (not a bad place to call home.) as the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back