another sighting

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set of those wheels in my shop that I am thinking of selling.Mine are the polished Auto drags by Centerline.I ran them on the car in the 80's and 90's.I still have slicks on the back wheels. I need a car like that to race and just cruise mine.

I have a set of those wheels in my shop that I am thinking of selling.Mine are the polished Auto drags by Centerline.I ran them on the car in the 80's and 90's.I still have slicks on the back wheels. I need a car like that to race and just cruise mine.
I was looking at those rims online the other day {auto drags} those are some nice wheels

I was looking at those rims online the other day {auto drags} those are some nice wheels
I have a set I am thinking of selling. Been sitting in my shop for about seven years now. They are the polished 15x3.5 and 15x 8.5 with the 4 and 7/8s offset to the inside.I always thought I might get another car but probably not. Let me know if you are interested.

Cool sighting, maybe the owner will find the club anyway! I bought a used car hauler trailer this spring, mainly wanted to use it as a utility trailer, but I've been tempted to load my 73 covert on it and just drive around town for a while!

Back