Any love for Hi-Riders?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care for the stock look of ours cars, with the front higher than the rear. I prefer the front down ass up look! :D my car has drop shackles in the rear. I haven't done anything to the stance since I've owned it. I like the stance, that's why I'm leery of replacing all the springs and coils. Don't want to lose the look I have. Just personal preference. I like the back up with fat tires. I have since installed wider tires on mine but here's a couple pics.

jkg3ns.jpg

el5rpe.jpg

2r77jfn.jpg

a40nt.jpg
See - I don't need stripes and spoilers on mine... I can just stare at your car all day and get my fix. ::thumb::

Not a fan. I like the way mine sat, below. I just finished off a S0T coil over install and my initial setting has the front dropped about 1/2" from that shown. I have 4 1/2 mid-eyes to install that should drop the rear some and believe I will land right where I wanted to.

Or

Maybe from Oz but that's a real Hi Rider!

20160613_213017_zpskhlu4mi2.jpg
Mark, Thanks for turning that over for me, tried for 20 mins to figure that out, couldn't make it work

I remembered loving that rake, but I also remember how terrible the ride was. Turned the back window into a sunroof.

Would love to find that car again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it. It was a pic taking from a U.S. satellite...they all come out upside-down.

No Man - you see, I said that because the picture was upside-down and Australias in the Southern Hemisph... meh - nevermind. :whistling:

lollerz

Last edited by a moderator:
Now those are freaken awesome! ::thumb::

Way bigger tires than mine, though. I only have 295s:

attachment.php

I don't care for the stock look of ours cars, with the front higher than the rear. I prefer the front down ass up look! ...
I'm with you on the look, the ass should be up a little more on an American Muscle car. I went the easy route and put air shocks on (yeah I know) to get the extra few inches I wanted. By the way the movie brought back flash backs and smiles of my days cruising in the 70's and 80's in muscle cars on California streets. Getting the ass up high, the widest rear tires possible and loudest exhausts was the thing to do. Now days, I'm a lot tamer.

black.JPG

Back