• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted any nos passenger side exterior door handles for sale ? am radio ? autolite caruburetor ? autolite gas cap ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am searching for nos passenger side exterior door handle. also an am radio, autolite 4300 caruburetor, and autolite gas cap.
Gas cap for 71,72,73
i am searching for nos passenger side exterior door handle. also an am radio, autolite 4300 caruburetor, and autolite gas cap.
on gas cap 71,72,73 Nos, repro, used ?

I have a good (OEM) daily driver passenger side door handle for sale, $15.00 plus shipping cost, I can send you a picture if needed

I have:
the NOS door handle in box. It is the early D1A version not the E0VY one. $150
NOS AM radio with antenna (autolite tear drop in box) kit. Am radio not in original box. All parts and instructions are there. $800.
nice looking auto carb...'71. D1OF-AAA $300.
Gas cap nothing new. I have used autolite..I think. $50.

If interested let me know. I will get pics if interested. Most is packed away. The AM radio was missing the outer LH knob. I purchased one long time ago. I have not seen it recently.

I have an AM radio out of my 71. It worked fine when I pulled it for an AM/FM radio. (AM radios don't work well where I live) A PO cut the plug to install an aftermarket radio, but the wires are repairable minus the plug. Why people do that is beyond me!
I also have the 4300 4V ( square bore) off my car but without the tag. It was supposed to have been rebuilt and looks like it could have been. It's been sitting on a shelf for16 year now though.
Shipping from Canada for actual cost, maybe Post will be cheaper.
I'm open to an offer on each and can send pics of them. PM me and go from there.

Back