Anyone near Snohomish WA?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classicsguy

Reaction score
My Car
1968 GT/CS California Special
Don't know if anyone is from that area here but if someone is please let me know by PM. Thanks

Looks like your taking a great tour of the US with your "Anyone Near" --- posts! :)

Hopefully you will find the right one for you. If you see any your interested in thats located in the Northern Part of Virginia I may be able to help you out.

Yes you are right OLEPONY and this is the best part of belonging to a forum,youll be amazed at how many people volunteer their time and effort to help you. I will keep you in mind for the VA area. Hopefully the right car will come along with the help of all of you!

Yes you are right OLEPONY and this is the best part of belonging to a forum,youll be amazed at how many people volunteer their time and effort to help you. I will keep you in mind for the VA area. Hopefully the right car will come along with the help of all of you!
I live in the desert part of washington state....Little far from there...You wanting to have a mustang up there checked out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if anyone is from that area here but if someone is please let me know by PM. Thanks
Snohomish is about a 5 hour round trip for me due to the heavy traffic on the route I would have to travel, so it's not something I could swing by and do. If you would like something checked out I would be glad to do so next time I'm in that area which is about once a month.

Thanks Hyena and Jim for offer. There is a member of this forum that lives about 20 miles from Snohomish,trying to check out if car that was on Craigslist is still available. Its a 1971 M-code Mach 1 project. Will keep you posted on progress.

The paper is still running an ad for the car, at least it's in the same city so it's probably still for sell:

1971 Ford Mustang Mach1 Classic Muscle - $11,995

This item for sale is a 1971 Mustang Mach 1 with 62,200 actual miles. I am the 2nd owner and have had the car for the last 35 years. It has P/S, P/B and is an airconditioned car but the A/C has been removed. I have the A/C unit and it goes with the car. The upholstery has no tears or rips and is the original upholstery. You will notice that this Mach has a 1973 stripe kit. The engine is the original 351 Cleveland 2bbl. The transmission is the original FMX and it was rebuilt 200 miles ago. There is absolutely ZERO RUST on this car. This car drives nice and is very responsive. This Mach 1 is a very nice driver.

Latest posts

Back