Ashville Area 73 Mach

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decent looking paint, nice set of Keystone Classics, interior looks almost complete and not thoroughly thrashed, and the engine is in the right place to decide to go mild or wild with the rebuild.

This might be the best deal of the day. ::thumb::

Hey guys Asheville is where I live or 20 minutes away. I did contact him on this car last week he did not know much about it could not even tell me the original color. If anyone is interested I would be willing to do a free check of the car and report what I find. I would say you could get for $1,500 in $20.00 bills. Looks like a lot of money, lol.

Let me know and I will go take a look. Since I got my garage COO I can store for a while until you can come and get it.

This is what he sent back when I inquired and asked questions about rust and paint color.

A majority of the rust problem came from inside the trunk and worked its way to the outside and the bottom of the rest quarter panels. there's a small amount of rust around the side mirrors and the top of the rear windshield but is Minor surface rust. As for the original paint color I do not know. my family has the car since 1990 prior to that we're not positive about what other body work or paint work has been done. The interior of the car was redone some years back so I can't pull up and see if there's rust inside of the cab of the car without tearing the carpet.

Finally a reasonable price for a fairly reasonable Mach 1! And the spoiler isn't mounted backwards::thumb::

Is it a 351ci engine car?
The picture show a 302, note the filler neck in the intake manifold and the core plugs in the ends of the heads. 351 filler goes into block and no core plugs in heads. Probably a bare bones Mach 1 std. interior, 302 and probably FMX trans. I have too many is reason I did not go look and don't need another project.

Back