• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Autolite Rebuilt distributor, 351C, Points type

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code convert., 351C 2V, FMX, 9in., Ram air, Pwr Steering, Pwr Disc brakes, air-conditioning, 15" sport wheels, Ivy Glo w/white deluxe interior.
Originally purchased this to replace the Pertronix that was installed on the car because it interfered with the ram-air system. It has not been installed or used because I found a Pertronix model that had the profile needed for the ram-air system. My understanding of things puts this as an OEM unit and not a new build replica version of the original. Please be kind in any correcting replies. Only repeating what I was told. Thanks.

$85.00 plus shipping

IMG_2254.jpg IMG_2255.jpg

One other thing of note, I had forgotten this was also a dual vacuum unit to fit the California Emissions that were original to the car. While they didn't work, being primarily disconnected, I removed the dual diaphragm and swapped it with the single from the Pertronix so that would have historical correctness.

Now that we're blowing historical correctness out of the water with the engine upgrades, I have no problem returning this to the originally purchased dual vacuum status if that's important to anyone who was interested.

Back