• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Autolite Rebuilt distributor, 351C, Points type

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code convert., 351C 2V, FMX, 9in., Ram air, Pwr Steering, Pwr Disc brakes, air-conditioning, 15" sport wheels, Ivy Glo w/white deluxe interior.
Originally purchased this to replace the Pertronix that was installed on the car because it interfered with the ram-air system. It has not been installed or used because I found a Pertronix model that had the profile needed for the ram-air system. My understanding of things puts this as an OEM unit and not a new build replica version of the original. Please be kind in any correcting replies. Only repeating what I was told. Thanks.

$75.00 plus shipping

IMG_2254.jpg IMG_2255.jpg

Last edited:
One other thing of note, I had forgotten this was also a dual vacuum unit to fit the California Emissions that were original to the car. While they didn't work, being primarily disconnected, I removed the dual diaphragm and swapped it with the single from the Pertronix so that would have a more original correctness.

Last edited:
Back