• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vehicles For Sale Available for a limited time- Carcass of 351-4v ramair t-loc convertible for sale with title

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my restoration of the future. I have 4 Mustangs, 2006 GT, 1996 GT, 1996 conv. 6cyl, and a great looking 72 mach1 429 ram air that I spend my time keeping up. I just bought the 72 mach1 and am doing some correction projects on it.

Attachments

• MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • MVC-015S.JPG
    MVC-015S.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
  • MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
Here is my restoration of the future. I have 4 Mustangs, 2006 GT, 1996 GT, 1996 conv. 6cyl, and a great looking 72 mach1 429 ram air that I spend my time keeping up. I just bought the 72 mach1 and am doing some correction projects on it.
Have you started a build thread on the 72? Looks like a fun project!

I reverted to the "too much effort" category. Hulk is available with dash panel VIN and MO title in my name for $200. I will scrap it in no more than 2 wks. No doors. Just the body and the dash panel with VIN. One shock tower VIN is good while the other is hard to read or obscured

I am a little confused on what is being offered?
The convertible in the first posting? No doors, no wheels, no fenders, no top frame, no suspension, no rear end, nothing. Just a shell, dash, and title? And some of the shell has metal cutout?
Car is in Missouri?
1971 Mustang convertible M code 351-4v with factory Ram air option, air conditioning, power disc brakes, power steering, 3.26 traclok rearend, and a few other options?
$200 buyer picks up with a trailer but loading would be a challenge?
Sounds like a triple dog dare you to restore this!

I reverted to the "too much effort" category. Hulk is available with dash panel VIN and MO title in my name for $200. I will scrap it in no more than 2 wks. No doors. Just the body and the dash panel with VIN. One shock tower VIN is good while the other is hard to read or obscured
I hope you give it more time if possible as it would suck to see it disappear. If someone could store it long enough maybe it will be worth it someday to someone. A welding or restoration school maybe. Too bad it wasn't kept all together as that may have convinced someone to save it.

Back