BEST SERVICE HANDS DOWN

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Hey guys,

Just a quick note about the great service I got from Don at O.M.S.

I had ordered a new trunk lid for the stang & there was a big smooth dent in the right side..something you really couldn't catch till you ran your hand over it or the light hit it just right..Called Don..& quick as a flash he had that one picked up & a new FLAWLESS one in my hands a few days later...You just don't see service these days like that.. So Besides the BEST prices you get the BEST service too from O.M.S. ! Don thanks again !! & there's lots more parts to order.. By the way these trunk lids fit VERY WELL one of the better repro pieces for sure..

I have an ongoing shopping list for him but unfortunately don't have much time to work on my cars due to the now 3 month old in the house. I hope soon though, then my list will turn into a OMS purchase. :)

I have an ongoing shopping list for him but unfortunately don't have much time to work on my cars due to the now 3 month old in the house. I hope soon though, then my list will turn into a OMS purchase. :)
LOL you are one of the only one I know who has as many cars as kids

LOL you are one of the only one I know who has as many cars as kids
That's why I have so many. It's cheaper now to buy them the coolest car ever now then years from now when the prices will be outrageous. ;) Too bad I can't afford to send them to college though.

Same experience here. I phoned in an order to Don and we ended up chatting for 10 minutes. He even threw a handful of hog rings in the box so I can get my seats finished. As always, awesome service. OMS is my go-to place for sure.

He's made a believer out of me. I ordered a set of quarter panels and inquired as to how quick could he get them to me even though they were to be 'freight shipped' because of their size. I got a call the next morning from Don himself, telling me he found a set in Texas and had them freighted from there (rather than all the way from OMS). I had them later that afternoon. Simply amazing the things he pulls off - the man is a wizard!

He even quibbled about being overpaid $6, and credited my account after I told him to just add it to the coffee fund or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in Canada, and Don packed smaller items in with larger items to reduce the number of boxes shipped. I got a $40 shipping refund !

Hey guys,

Just a quick note about the great service I got from Don at O.M.S.

I had ordered a new trunk lid for the stang & there was a big smooth dent in the right side..something you really couldn't catch till you ran your hand over it or the light hit it just right..Called Don..& quick as a flash he had that one picked up & a new FLAWLESS one in my hands a few days later...You just don't see service these days like that.. So Besides the BEST prices you get the BEST service too from O.M.S. ! Don thanks again !! & there's lots more parts to order.. By the way these trunk lids fit VERY WELL one of the better repro pieces for sure..
{thumbs up} I use to deliver auto parts too all the shucks and napa's in my area...and all the big car dealer ships here..."ford chevy dodge and all the euro cars lots".Some of the car body peice that would get mangled during transport..lol..I tell you what..Ill check over every body part very closely after being a delivery man of them...In some wearhouses they just dont care and toss heavy things on them..or crush them with a fork lift...So many hoods i would have to take back and write paper work on..lol..I remmeber seeing a package get loaded on my truck that had a fork lift stab hole right in the side coming out the other...lol..rarely the packers falt..Usualy transports falt...Its good Don made it all good for you!! Some wont..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to add the following.

As a VIP member, I just became aware of the PRIVILEGE to utilze 7173mustangs.com as my email provider.

As a result, in place of using my yahoo.com email in contacting vendors for assistance, I have been using my 7173mustangs.com email. I firmly believe I am getting a quicker response, and more courteous replies than I otherwise would.

Just thought I would throw that in. Because if a vendor tries to take advantage of me and my wife has to hear about it, you guys are going to hear about it...if your still listening to me.

I asked Don if he had a few things for my 65 - he didn't. Without warning he sent me a PM today with a link to a guy that has a couple of the items I'm looking for.

Big thumbs up to OMS!

Back