• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boss 351 project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
++++Sale pending++++ Will update post on Monday.
UPDATE---

Well, it materialized quicker then Monday.

Project car is sold and will be restored by the new owner someday. He is extremely knowledgeable and knows these cars inside out. The parts I didnt have acquired yet, he has, so that will keep his costs down. He will keep me in the loop as he progresses on the restoration over the next few years.

Someday I will get another classic Stang, but for now going to enjoy driving the 2012 GT and the best part is I just have to wash it, not build it !

I appreciate everyones' help and comments on this site. I have been a Mustang hobbyist for all my life and a member of other Mustang sites as well. A common thread is the passion we share for these cars. I am glad this Boss 351 was not parted out. It was rough but not that bad for restoration. Seen a hell of a lot worse Stangs over the decades. If I find one that I can't bring back to life, I try to get it to someone who can. That is the case for this Boss 351. Anyway, Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back