Bumped my head............

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Denmark. I like the father and son project idea, it's so good. When I was 12 I asked my dad about the same and we bought one and started the restoration slowly. Now we both have one we are restoring at the same time. :)

I'm on travel for work for the next two weeks then it's time to start on the mustang!

a shout out from my VAN ....down by THE RIVER! Cool idea on the father/son project, and nice buy with such low miles. An old high School friend got one same color and his parents put some Cragers on it too, we rode the wheels off that car. We were high profile.:D

Welcome from Texas cuz! You will probably be done with her before I get mine done at the pace I am going.

Great project.. Welcome from SE Michigan.

A little progess report. Got the car sitting in primer now need to finish a up a little more body work before it will be color time. Found that I need to do a partial floor pain repair just behind the drivers seat.

Hello from Mississippi! Nicely optioned car and especially like the tilt and 3 spoke wheel. No need to look at other Mustang sites, your at the best already. Good luck on your Father Son project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back