canepacollection?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read that marti as saying it's the only 4 speed, bright red, white interior mustang to have AC. Not that it's the only 4 speed 429 with air. I'm sure there is another 4 speed painted blue with air for example.

Speaking of which, why the heck didn't he paint it RED????

First bid is 45, no guarantee that this is also the reserve. I bet it's not;)

I like convertible better, but maybe that one would make an nice addition to the collection??? MUHHHHWWWHAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHA
Ya all counts on the person...But its not just that one car...I mean here is one for 49,000 buy it now..SCJ...If i was going to spend that kinda money...I would be shooting for a boss or a SC...Or a SCJ....But thats just me...lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-Grabber-Blue-429-SCJ-Drag-Pack-Marti-Build-Sheet-/290746843222?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item43b1dcc056

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see some undercarriage pics of the convertible. See what kind of workmanship was done.

Some observations to add what was previously noted:

- console cover is probably a repo that has not been dyed to match. Most convertible console covers were trashed by UV exposure if the top was down for any length of time in the past 40 years.

- rear valance was added, but IMO the valance and dual exhaust works well for any convertible

- Magnum 500's are period correct, so if you can't find NOS forged aluminum, they would be a nice 2nd choice.

- the A/C compressor is not original, but probably works better since it's a recent aftermarket.

- I've seen original Avocado interiors - up close it sure takes a bit of time to get used to

- if they get close to what they are asking...mine is going on the market real soon.

Back