canepacollection?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks sharp but a few things jumped out at me if looking for a stock time capsule or concurs, especially at that price. Not original radio, wheels are not stock for a 73, the console lid looks different to me (non-stock), and I believe the 73's did not have the cut-outs in the stock rear valance. Great looking car, but I agree with the others, a little on the high price side.

Very nice car..What a beauty...But they shouldnt of stated this......"complete nut and bolt rotisserie restoration.Using hundreds of New Old Stock parts every effort was made to make this car as it looked the day it rolled onto the showroom floor in 1973." <~~~Mmmm i have to dissagree...Every effort was made to make a realy nice car...But in 1973 you wouldnt get boss valve covers on it...Nor a 2v cleveland with a 4 barrel carb and ram air....Red coil is wrong.....I thought all the ac units where painted black then..MSD ignition box ...Wrong stripe package for 1973......Dont think the magnum 500's where stock either on the car......And im just a novice when it comes to pointing out all original parts...the marti report is too hard to read.....I think its a very nice car..And i would be proud to own it...Im sure it costed alot to make her...And that green from the 70's sure looks cool now days...lol

50k.... I'll take three please

The 73 vert did use the hockey stripe, unlike the fastbacks
aww..atleast that part be right...Like i said..Im still a novice too all the options...But i seen a few converts with the regular mach 1 stripe too...lol..I guess they mite be wrong or?

If you guys think it's pricey now you should have seen what he was asking last year. I found that car ~August last year and he didn't have a price advertised. Emailed and got $60K for the answer. It is a REALLY nice car, but for that sort of $$ it needs to be concourse correct. It's pretty close though, and if he was asking 50K at the time I might have considered it more.

As for importing to Oz, I have a very detailed spreadsheet of the car I did bring, and I can tell you it's not cheap!

Its a beautiful Mustang,what would be a realistic selling price based on the condition that this car is presented?

I figure it's probably actually worth the 50, seeing as how you couldn't do one to that level for less than that I would think. However I don't think anyone will be willing to pay that. I would pay 40 max I think, but I don't think many others would. I have not driven it, so it would have to be flawless at 40.

Yeah, that's pretty nice;) Though from a final appearance/quality perspective I think the green one is a little nicer.
I think nicer pictures...but the 429 is 5 grand less...and its way more original and probably restored just as nice or nicer....I would run for the 429 first...but thats just me i guess...lol..No other 4 speed cars got stock ac..thats just unheard of..lol

PER MARTI A 1 OF 1 4 SPEED/AIR FROM THE FACTORY DEMO CAR

CAR WAS ORIGINALLY A DEALER DEMO FOR MILLER FORD IN CALIFORNIA. MR. MILLER'S PERSONAL DEMO CAR HE ORDERED FROM THE FACTORY WITH 4 SPEED AND AIR. ACCORDING TO HIM, HE HAD TO BARGIN WITH THE FACTORY TO BUILD A 429CJ 4 SPEED WITH AIR BECAUSE AT THAT TIME "FORD WOULD NOT BUILD AN AC EQUIPPED BIG BLOCK CAR".

THIS IS PERHAPS THE MOST ORIGINAL CAR I'VE EVER DONE A RESTORATION ON. IT NOT ONLY HAS:

THE ORIGINAL NUMBER MATCHING BLOCK - REBUILT AND DYNOED (425 HP, 475 FT-LB) ALL

NUMBER MATCHING TRANSMISSION - REBUILT WITH NEW CLUTCH

NUMBER MATCHING REAR END ASSEMBLY - RESEALED AND REBUILT

ORIGINAL CARB (ROCHESTER) - COMPLETELY REBUILT FOR SHOW

ORIGINAL HEADS - REBUILT

ORIGINAL STARTER (REBUILT)

ORIGINAL REBUILT STEERING BOX

REBUILT FRONT SUSPENSION

REBUILT AC SYSTEM INCLUDING ORIGINAL COMPRESSOR REBUILD, EVAPORATOR CORE, CONDENSOR CORE, HOSES, SEALS AND CONNECTIONS

ALL NEW BRAKES

ALL NEW DASH INTERNALS AND UPDATED LIGHTS

ALL NEW INTERIOR INCLUDING SEAT COVERS, DOOR PANELS, CARPET, HEADLINER, DASH

ORIGINAL REV LIMITER

ORIGINAL RAM-AIR UNIT

ORIGINAL RECORED RADIATOR

NEW TIRES/MAGNUM 500'S

CAR HAS BEEN DRIVEN APPROXIMATELY 300 MILES SINCE REBUILD TO WORK OUT ALL BUGS.

I CAN SAY WITHOUT QUESTION THIS IS THE FINEST 71 429 J CODE OUT THERE. THERE SIMPLY ISN'T ANYTHING THAT HASN'T BEEN REPLACED, REBUILT, OR DETAILED ON THE ENTIRE CAR. THE CAR HAS NEVER HAD ANY RUST AND WHEN WE STARTED THE RESTORATION, IT STILL HAD PAPER TAGS ON THE AXEL FROM THE FACTORY AND ALL ORIGINAL BUILD PAINT MARKS WERE VISIBLE AND HAVE BEEN RESTORED AND REFRESHED. NO NEW METAL IN THIS CAR ANYWHERE. ALL CHROME HAS BEEN REPOLISHED OR REPLACED AND CAR IS EXCEPTIONAL IN EVERY WAY.

CAR IS A FULLY DOCUMENTED ONE OWNER PRIOR TO MY PURCHASE FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER, HAS ALL RECEIPTS FROM RESTORATION, HAS NO KNOWN ISSUES, NEVER WRECKED, STRIPPED TO BARE METAL WHEN PAINTED AND PAINT IS A 10 OUT OF A POSSIBLE 10. FLAWLESS CAR.

Last, but not least, this car was featured in the March Issue 2010 of Mustang Monthly and has won several award at each of the few shows it has been entered in.

First bid is 45, no guarantee that this is also the reserve. I bet it's not;)

I like convertible better, but maybe that one would make an nice addition to the collection??? MUHHHHWWWHAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHA

Back