Christmas town 71-73 Mustang style

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1, 2003 Cobra coupe
xmaspic2011mach1.jpgxmaspic2011machs.jpgOf course in real life these cars would never been driven on snow covered streets. Merry Christmas

Rex

vamach1

Some of these are from the Johnny Lighting Magma series of 1/43 cars from around maybe 1999.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! I would have to disagree with one thing though. Back in the 70's, my '72 Mach was my daily driver, all year. I took it camping, everything. One year I went up to the woods and brought back an 8' Christmas tree, over snow covered roads. I didn't need any pine scented air freshener for months. Several times I got stuck because the snow was to deep, but it still was driven in all weather.

Steve

One year I went up to the woods and brought back an 8' Christmas tree, over snow covered roads. I didn't need any pine scented air freshener for months.
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I resemble that remark! I was able to dig up the photo and scan it. This was around 1992 I would have to say. My 73 Fastback 351 (my first car, bought it in 1987 for $500) was my winter driver, and my tree hauler. I actually had steel rimmed 14" snow tires for this car. I eventually fixed it up and made a nice profit on it to finance my Q-code. In retrospect I wonder what I was thinking...

246o21x.jpg

JIm

Back