CJ’s Now Open 24 Hours!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
01 Bullitt
Well in case you missed this news yesterday CJ's is now open 24 hours during the week.

WebBannerOpen24Hours_1200x444_V5.jpg

Our new phone and chat hours are:

Monday: Open at 8 am ET

Tuesday: Open 24 Hours

Wednesday: Open 24 Hours

Thursday: Open 24 Hours

Friday: Open until 11 pm ET

Saturday: 9 am – 6 pm ET

Sunday: 9 am – 6 pm ET

Steve,

What exactly does that mean? Is that someone to answer the phone 24/7 or is that someone to box up the stuff for early shipment when I order at midnight while I'm cursing at my car?

KR

Steve,

What exactly does that mean? Is that someone to answer the phone 24/7 or is that someone to box up the stuff for early shipment when I order at midnight while I'm cursing at my car?

KR
So to answer my own question: I got a shipment notification at 2 am for the parts I ordered at 11 PM. Pretty cool to have folks working the graveyard shift so stuff can get sent out first thing in the morning.

Steve,

KR
So to answer my own question: I got a shipment notification at 2 am for the parts I ordered at 11 PM. Pretty cool to have folks working the graveyard shift so stuff can get sent out first thing in the morning.
I've heard American folks are very good on service as a rule.:)

Greg.:)

Well in case you missed this news yesterday CJ's is now open 24 hours during the week.
I hear there's no line at the counter at 3am. lol

JK Steve. Best wishes as we approach the Christmas order crunch.

Steve,

KR
Yeah Sales, Customer Care and the Warehouse are here non stop from 8am Monday morning till Friday at 11pm then we have our normal weekend hours. We figured not everyone has certain times that work better for them and we want to make sure we are here to help at those times. It will really help our international customers a lot.

I hear there's no line at the counter at 3am. lol

JK Steve. Best wishes as we approach the Christmas order crunch.
yeah we'll see how this does for the holidays :)

Steve,

Have your pick up times also changed to get it on the road quicker or are you still dealing with afternoon pickups before it leaves your facility?
We have multiple pick up times throughout the day. I don't know if we will have additional pick up times during the late hours as that is out of my department.

Back