Clear grill lights???

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexican

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang grande
Does anybody make clear grill lights? I want to transform them into auxiliary driving lights or fog lights, they make extremely bright led lights in all shapes and configurations and i think it will be neat to do it, another idea i had is to rewire the grill lights to work as running lights and turn signals and find clear covers for the turn signals and stuffing some high intensity lights in there, am i comiting sacrilege there?:D

Nope, no sacrilege. :)

I don't know of any clear lenses for them. The problem I see is that if you simply got clear lenses they would not "shape" the beam as is necessary for high beams

One thing to consider: when they made the few Shelby Europas they replaced the sports lamps with Marshal (or was it Cibié?) high beams.

That would be my choice of action if I were to do this.

image.jpeg

Nope, no sacrilege. :)

I don't know of any clear lenses for them. The problem I see is that if you simply got clear lenses they would not "shape" the beam as is necessary for high beams

One thing to consider: when they made the few Shelby Europas they replaced the sports lamps with Marshal (or was it Cibié?) high beams.

That would be my choice of action if I were to do this.
That is a great idea!!, let the search begin!!!

When I was a teenager (a hundred years ago) I found some driving lights that fit. Yes, I also fit it with rectangle headlamps. I still like the look.

z5aU4JJxhz-1OgzdsvfYeeKS97LBEi4DE6SgWuBOjyQ=w344-h223-p-no

When I was a teenager (a hundred years ago) I found some driving lights that fit. Yes, I also fit it with rectangle headlamps. I still like the look.

z5aU4JJxhz-1OgzdsvfYeeKS97LBEi4DE6SgWuBOjyQ=w344-h223-p-no
That looks good!

so far no luck finding clear covers for mine, will have to look at other lights to see what i can make fit.

Back