• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Complete 73 grande part out avocado interior

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
Parting out a 73 grande coupe. The body is toast. Maybe a few sections to cut but it is shot. Loaded with options. Tilt wheel. Center gauges. Map light park light. Deluxe interior. Power windows ( I prefer right now to keep this together as a big package ) The interior is very nice minus driver door panel and could use a good cleaning. I'm keeping some stuff for my self. Avocado in color. Post with what you are looking for. I prefer not to ship very large items like seats. I'm posting here first vs marketplace due to the amount of tire kickers on social media. Thanks

Rim blow is sold
Steering Column trim is sold
Dash pad is pending.
Deluxe gauges and center bezel sold
Map light park light sold
Power window complete package is pending
Tilt column is sold
Rear defrost is pending

What I have available off the top of my head
Complete very nice set of seatbelts
Deluxe door panels for power windows passenger is side is mint
Rear interior quarter panels nice condition with ash trah
nice front and back seats. They need a good cleaning but no tears. Back seats need new foam
Rear quarter window trim
Sport mirrors
Vinyl top trim
Passenger side belt light
Full center console with clock. Two options for bezels
Headliner metal trim on the sides
Kick panels
Ac power steering cooler
Front fender extensions
Front good trim
Marker lights
Front grille lights
Driver side Haight bezel

Attachments

• IMG_20230615_104901995.jpg
    IMG_20230615_104901995.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230613_132124190.jpg
    IMG_20230613_132124190.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm interested in the center gauges and that bezel. Can you send pictures and price to ship to 30909?

Parting out a 73 grande coupe. The body is toast. Maybe a few sections to cut but it is shot. Loaded with options. Tilt wheel. Center gauges. Map light park light. Deluxe interior. Power windows ( I prefer right now to keep this together as a big package ) The interior is very nice minus driver door panel and could use a good cleaning. I'm keeping some stuff for my self. Avocado in color. Post with what you are looking for. I prefer not to ship very large items like seats. I'm posting here first vs marketplace due to the amount of tire kickers on social media. Thanks

Console is pending.
Rim blow is pending
Steering Column trim is pending
Dash pad is pending.
I’m not sure what they’re called , I think it called A pillar . It’s the piece of molding that goes up the side of the windshield and connects to the moldings that go across the top of the windshield

I’m not sure what they’re called , I think it called A pillar . It’s the piece of molding that goes up the side of the windshield and connects to the moldings that go across the top of the windshield
I’m sure now it’s called A-pillar molding and would your fit the 73 Mach 1

I have them and I believe they r nice. Send me a message

I’m sure now it’s called A-pillar molding and would your fit the 73 Mach 1
Are the interior moldings the same? I know the windshield and the A-pillar metal is a different angle and shape on fastbacks compared to coups.

Coupe and fastback I think are different

Do you have any pictures of what you have
Just off the top of my head big stuff that is left. Seats. Very nice no rips need a good cleaning. Passenger deluxe door panel mint. Driver door panel some cracks but all the door trim pieces r there. Avocado console. Sunvisors that r very nice. Misc interior trim. Quarter plastics in near mint shape. Vinyl roof trim.

Rim blow is sold
Dash pad is pending.
Tilt column is sold
Rear defrost is pending

nice front and back seats. They need a good cleaning but no tears. Back seats need new foam
Rear quarter window trim
Sport mirrors
Vinyl top trim
Kick panels
Ac power steering cooler
Front fender extensions
Front good trim
Marker lights
Front grille lights
Driver side Haight bezel
Do you have. The Ammeter Junction Block?

Just off the top of my head big stuff that is left. Seats. Very nice no rips need a good cleaning. Passenger deluxe door panel mint. Driver door panel some cracks but all the door trim pieces r there. Avocado console. Sunvisors that r very nice. Misc interior trim. Quarter plastics in near mint shape. Vinyl roof trim.
Hi do you still have the Avocado sunvisors

Rim blow is sold
Dash pad is pending.
Tilt column is sold
Rear defrost is pending

Rear quarter window trim
Sport mirrors
Vinyl top trim
Kick panels
Ac power steering cooler
Front fender extensions
Front good trim
Marker lights
Front grille lights
Driver side Haight bezel

If you still have the full vinyl top bright trim, please let me know its condition and how much you would like for it. Shipping would be to zip 30062. Thanks

Hi Casey I still have all the vinyl top trim. I'll send u a private message. Thanks

Can you send me a picture of the console with a price? Also, do you have an automatic shifter and bezel? Thanks
300 for the console. I'm in eastern pa I won't ship it as it will probably get destroyed. Send me a private message if your interested. Thanks

Back