• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Holley 650 cfm Carb for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
SOLD!!

I have a good Holley 650 cfm 4 V Carburetor for sale that was custom built by a pro builder for my 71 Mach 1 351C 4V. It is for a manual trans and has no kickdown linkage. It could be changed, but would need the primary shaft swopped for it to fit.

Holley 650 cfm, 4 V, Vacuum Secondary's, Electric Choke, #65 main jets with an unknown secondary plate, again can be switched to anything you want.

It was taken off when the engine was rebuilt as it seemed to need a bit bigger Carb. It last ran on the car in the fall of 2017. It ran fine, but I can't offer any warranty.

I'm asking $250 but open to reasonable offers plus shipping at actual cost.

PM if interested.

EDIT: I'm open to all offers above $200 US plus actual shipping cost to wherever. PM me if interested. I paid north of $400 for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back