• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

D1ZX-DA Boss intake

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdtommy75

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Grande, Medium Yellow Gold, Ginger Interior, 351C
Looking to buy a D1ZX-DA Holley pattern intake manifold for a decent price. Would prefer it not be ported.

Thanks!

I managed to get a D1ZX-DA intake.
Hi Tom/Sudden Death! Located you when I was looking for the manifold that you had gotten a while back. This is from Mike Collins.  I joined this site a while back, just never have used it much.  Looks like your mustang is coming along fine! I may try to go to Kissimmee in Jan but do not know for sure.  I picked up my brother's (inherited I suppose) 1978 corvette pace care...has been sitting in his garage for 17 years so has a lot of work to do on it.  He can no longer drive so family gave it to me. Another money pit for sure, but keeps me busy.  The 71 mach 1 I got last year is doing good...looks good, but has a lot of rust under the paint.  Was the 2 barrel version Cleveland but previous owner(s) put a holley 780 on it, but still has the 2 barrel heads.  way

too much gas for it.  Take care and good luck with the sale of sudden death and 72 stang project.

Back