Danish Mustang “Pro-Touring" project - Creator 526

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes man, finally making some nice progress now! I am working on the underside and enginebay right now, everything is being smoothed out and getting ready to install the subframe connectors! :D

Will update with more pictures this weekend!

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0480.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome work mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sure looks a lot easier installing the frame connectors on a rotisserie than laying on my back putting mine in !!!

Looks great !!!

Thanks, Jay
Yes you are right, it's a lot easier than laying under it ! Now you can make the weldings really good! You just need to make yourself a rotisserie ::D And thanks!

Awesome Daniel!

Nice strong welds! To me you do better than Foose, as you actually do it yourself!

(and will keep the door handles, sporty mirrors) :)

About the rotisserie, I see its custom made...

Would be very nice, once its no longer needed, if you could share some picts

and details about it. Like where and how its connected to the car.

Spend so much dirty and unpleasant times under the 73, I don't want repeat that for the 71...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Daniel!

Nice strong welds! To me you do better than Foose, as you actually do it yourself!

(and will keep the door handles, sporty mirrors) :)

About the rotisserie, I see its custom made...

Would be very nice, once its no longer needed, if you could share some picts

and details about it. Like where and how its connected to the car.

Spend so much dirty and unpleasant times under the 73, I don't want repeat that for the 71...
Thanks a lot for those beautiful words, I really appreciate that! I am trying to do everything my self and learn on my way! I will try to make something really cool out of the stock handles and mirrors, it just belongs to the car! :D

Maybe you could write me an e-mail? I could send you some pictures where it's attached and take some measurements of everything and send it to you? :)

Back