• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Deluxe door panels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveK

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Mustang with a 351C engine, FMX automatic transmission, ram air, blue exterior with argent stripes, black interior. Restoration project with my son.
I need a set of OE black deluxe door panels for my 72 Mach 1 rebuild and both "A" piller (windshield) trim pieces (black). This is a fastback. I would prefer not to have to dye the components but if the stuff is in good shape I would be interested. I don't want after market reproductions because I have a set I purchased and am very displeased with the fit and quality. Thanks.

I need a set of OE black deluxe door panels for my 72 Mach 1 rebuild and both "A" piller (windshield) trim pieces (black). This is a fastback. I would prefer not to have to dye the components but if the stuff is in good shape I would be interested. I don't want after market reproductions because I have a set I purchased and am very displeased with the fit and quality. Thanks.
Gene Painter can repair your old ones if you still have the cores. I believe he is in the south, and does a great job using the old materials I believe.

Gene Painter can repair your old ones if you still have the cores. I believe he is in the south, and does a great job using the old materials I believe.
Thanks for the tip

Not sure if he does 71-3's but here is the info

Gene Painter Door Panels

132 Kingswood Circle

Simpsonville, SC 29681

Phone: (864) 297-0342 Fax: (864) 297-1791

E-mail: [email protected]

Specializing in Rebuild and Recover 1969-70 & 1969-70 Door Panels

Specializing in the restoration of 1969-70 Shelby and Mustang deluxe door planels. We can completely refurbish your original door panel with new vinyl and carpet in all colors.

Not sure if he does 71-3's but here is the info

Gene Painter Door Panels

132 Kingswood Circle

Simpsonville, SC 29681

Phone: (864) 297-0342 Fax: (864) 297-1791

E-mail: [email protected]

Specializing in Rebuild and Recover 1969-70 & 1969-70 Door Panels

Specializing in the restoration of 1969-70 Shelby and Mustang deluxe door planels. We can completely refurbish your original door panel with new vinyl and carpet in all colors.
Don, He does do 71-73s, just had a friend get his red ones back from Gene and they looked pretty darn nice. Still need to talk to you about business, been going through some health issues myself, but will get in touch. Mike

Latest posts

Back