Does anybody make a kit...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The engine's not going to be very 'stock' at all - I've got an Edelbrock 1406 on top of the 2750 intake. I'm not going to be using the stock vacuum tree. I'll be using the stock Ram-Air air cleaner only for the Ram-Air functionality... not much else. Also, going to be running a Holley Black electric pump, so honestly, I feel the need for the return line really isn't there. I was thinking of putting a check valve on the end of the vent hose and hang it vertical (just like we do with differential vent tubes on the 4x4s).

If I really still need to get one, now is the time to let me know, since I'll still have the ability to install it next weekend if necessary. Otherwise, I think mine will effectively be a 'closed' system.

Any advice regarding that will be helpful. Thanks in advance!
It went to a charchol canister that would have been bolted to the PS between the shock tower and the firewall. Some were mounted to the tower and some to the inner fender. I think your plan will work fine though. Good luck!

OK - yeah... I remember that bracket. The canister was simply gone - more Redneck Engineering, I'm guessing. :rolleyes:

Cool then - I'm thinking with the exception of finishing up plumbing-in the fuel pump, adding a few clips on the forward brake lines, the master cylinder/brake booster & it's plumbing, and figuring out how to get the rear axle plumbed up, it should be a done deal. :D

Thanks again!

For my '68 coupe and my '73 Mach 1, I bought kits from Glenn's Performance. They sell kits as well as individual pieces.

For my '68 coupe and my '73 Mach 1, I bought kits from Glenn's Performance. They sell kits as well as individual pieces.
Much appreciated - but I'm pretty much done with the installation now (with the exception of tying into the master cylinder, the rear axle brakes, and plumbing-in the fuel pump).

Back