Don't text and drive

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on my bike last week and noticed a car wandering. Thought they might be drunk. No just a young girl texting.It's against the law here in IL. I went around immediately. It just happen to be where many years ago my buddy riding and had a lady change lanes.(4 lane) Squeezed him between her car and a 12 inch curb. He promptly started kicking her car. She move back over.

554913_338261122923489_2090220234_n.jpg

Man, major carnage! - I have never understood what the bill deal is about texting, what next bring back morse code. To me texting seems like going back in technology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen to that.

Here in Luxembourg everything regarding phones is forbidden in the car. You may use the phone only when you have a hands free gizmo, usually bluetooth, that requires no handling of the phone.

Rule says you may not even touch the phone to look at the clock. That makes texting impossible.

It goes as far as to say that you are not even allowed to handle your phone when stopped at a red light or even when you park by the side of the road as long as you are on a public road and your motor is running.

On a parking lot with the motor turned off it's no problem.

Back