• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Drip rail molding

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check with our friends from Ohio mustang supply.If they don't have it they will point you in the right direction. Ask them a question right on this forum. Check the vendors forum.

If OMS does not have them, you might want to check with NPD as they are carrying them in their catalog as Part Number 51726-7-4B. It does not show a price but is listed as "Call."

None of the other vendors (for whom I have catalogs) are showing the item as being available.

Hope this helps.

BT

NPD and other have shown the PN for almost 2 years. Dynacorn is the potential manufacturer. I contacted them directly and they could not tell me when if they are actually make them. So, if anyone can help me locate a set of good used moldings I would really appreciate it.

If OMS does not have them, you might want to check with NPD as they are carrying them in their catalog as Part Number 51726-7-4B. It does not show a price but is listed as "Call."

None of the other vendors (for whom I have catalogs) are showing the item as being available.

Hope this helps.

BT

I sent in 2 original sets in 05 or 06 for them to work with, all 6 pieces for a fastback and a coupe set.

I received a test fit fastback sample set [ just the L & R outers ] from Dynacorn in Feb 2010

Did the test fitting, they were not right. Problems marked , tagged and they were sent back to be revised.

I sent in 2 original sets in 05 or 06 for them to work with, all 6 pieces for a fastback and a coupe set.

I received a test fit fastback sample set [ just the L & R outers ] from Dynacorn in Feb 2010

Did the test fitting, they were not right. Problems marked , tagged and they were sent back to be revised.
I am also looking for these!!! I called Dynacorn and they told me that they are still in progress and that there is no date yet. These are the final piece to my restoration. Help me Dynacorn, you're my only hope!!!

Back