Driver: San Francisco

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sprint Sportsroof
"Driver: San Francisco" the xbox game is coming out in September and nothing is going to stop me buying that one. Found a little 2 minute demo clip of the game where a guy pretty much demolishes his Mach 1!

[video=youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...i wonder if its coming out for pc too...lol...that looks like alot of fun!!

ever play old motor city online? they use too have 71 mach 1's on there too...you could modify and race your freinds...it was a good idea..but EA game got the rights too it and shut it down:(

Looks cool! They even have the Mach 1 logo down by the speed readout! Hope it comes out for PS3!

At the 50 second mark the Mach 1 t-bones a 67 fastback; that'll teach 'em for not respectin' their big-bodied brethren....:sleepy:

And yep, it's coming out on PS3 too.

Driver 1 and 2 were my most favorite games ever on the PS1, but 3 and 4 lost the plot in regards to playability. From what I've read this latest Driver game addresses those problems and gives us a game-play that is much closer to the original concept. I don't play video games very much now and normally wait until they are half price in the bargain bin, but this one I'm going to buy straight away and at full price!

Looks like my 73 Q code with a blacked out hood. Also looks like all the cars were from the 60s & 70s...cool!

The second video it has the regular ram air black out pattern. Very cool videos.

I bought this game and that mach 1 video is from a series of challenges on the game inspired by movies, there are a bunch of them, like dukes of hazzard, smokey and the bandit, cannonball run, bullit, etc.

Hey guys, Forza 4 comes out this tuesday and you can drive a 71 mach 1 in it!

check out the video, graphics are amazing and the in car view is great.

Hey guys, Forza 4 comes out this tuesday and you can drive a 71 mach 1 in it!

check out the video, graphics are amazing and the in car view is great.
That car is rendered to perfection. At the end as the "camera" was circling the driving car I was trying to pick out the faults but couldn't find any!

Ya they did a killer job and captured the car beautifully. Too bad i don't have an xbox 360, ill have to play it at a buddy's house. :( But hey at least I got a 71 mustang in real life!

I just played the Forza 4 demo and its pretty fun even for a Gran Tursimo guy. Couldn't play as the 71 Mustang though.

In the demo you can be a 69 cougar eliminator! Another cool car, looks like they have some other great muscle in that game.

Thats cool...About time they getting some racing games that have more than just honda's;) My cousins best freind has a 69 Cougar Eliminator 428 SCJ drag pack special...<~~been tring to get that car from him for 20 years...hehe..He wont let go..I dont blame him...His marti report come back 1 of 1 ...it was the only 428 cougar 4 speed car ordered with air condish..lol...Guess no one ordered it much cause it would ruin your waranty on a 4 speed car...So many people over rev and burn up the ac unit..lol

Back