driving holiday

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickmatt

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 302 c4 2nd owner i bought it in 92 and have managed to keep it on the road since then through thick and thin drove 1000 miles into france back in september nerver missed a beat and the fuel pump quite liked it as well!! keeping the faith and the throttle in cheers mickmatt
hello everyone have been off line for a while as have been away in n.e france driving the rallye des jonquilles had a brilliant time dont know if this works as i dont know how to patch things across on these cmputers but if you go to youtube and search rallye des jonquilles and click on segment that starts 289 something at about 4.51 you should see the mach 1 need to sort out motor as it feels like i am running on 6 and half cylinders apart from that motor and car handled 100 percent cheers for now keeping the faith and the throttle in

hello everyone have been off line for a while as have been away in n.e france driving the rallye des jonquilles had a brilliant time dont know if this works as i dont know how to patch things across on these cmputers but if you go to youtube and search rallye des jonquilles and click on segment that starts 289 something at about 4.51 you should see the mach 1 need to sort out motor as it feels like i am running on 6 and half cylinders apart from that motor and car handled 100 percent cheers for now keeping the faith and the throttle in
Thanks for checking in, mickmatt! Sounds like the ralley was a blast - good luck with the Mach.

Very nice shot. What a contrast with the Mini and the narrow European country road.
thanks for the replys and if anyone tells you american cars dont go round corners tell them to get in touch with me and you need to ask the lotus elise driver in front of me everytime he checked his rear view guess who was there??

Back