Driving pet-peeves...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much nothing irritates me. I drive in the San Francisco Bay area and you

see everything mentioned above on a daily basis. Driving here is like the Daytona 500

and law enforcement will generally not interfere with the flow of traffic.

mike

Tailgating, when I am in the Mustang and when you are waiting at an intersection to make a right turn and a big suv finds it necessary to pull alongside you and block your view of traffic. So now you have to wait for them to make a left before you can go.

One that bugs me at times...Is the people who act like they are driving super safe, braking around every corner and driving slightly under the speed limit,,, Then you get to a stop sign "the most dangerous spot usually" and they run the stop sign!! I have run into a few drivers like that...I just wanna follow them and wait till they stop..and ask, you drive so safe, yet run a stop sign? lol Why? ;)
Bingo. We have a winner.

I also hate that women get breaks on insurance rates (because they're "safer" drivers), but those cars that blow past me like I'm standing still on the freeway when I'm 5-over are usually women.

I pretty much hate anybody on the road - I see every single thing that's been mentioned so far pretty much on a daily basis. Why? Because it's West Texas and the majority of these road-going idiots in San Angelo learned how to drive a vehicle on the farm.

I also hate the redneck idiots that open their door to spit out a large wad of dip/snuff/whatever at the intersection... usually the same idiot who dumps our their Texas Tanker Mugs (from the local convenience store) right under their driver door in the parking slot before backing out and going on their way... IF, they manage to actually park it within the lines (usually a crew-cab dually taking up 2-3 slots).

Back