• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

drum brakes for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang coupe complete restoration
I have both front and rear drum brakes for sale everything is brand new and has not had any brake fluid in it yet. front is on the spindle with the hose assembled hubs need to be taken off and the bearings cleaned and packed the rear for a 9" and is all assembled on the backing plate ready to be installed drums and spindles have been painted black with a clearcoat all wheel cylinders and springs and shoes are brand new and also have the emergency brake cable and new proportioning valve. I am selling them because I did the disc conversion all the way around. $250 for everything or shoot me a price and make a deal. I'd like to see someone get some use out of them buyer is responsible for shipping

View attachment 31108

View attachment 31109

View attachment 31110

View attachment 31111

Last edited by a moderator:
Back