E brake cable

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well folks I'm down to needing one cable to wrap up my new brake system. Does anyone know where I can have the middle cable( the one that connects the two rear brakes) I need one 107 1/4 inches long. Right stuff said they could have me one made but would take 3-4 months. What kinda BS is that?

Don could probably loan you a cable off of one of his cars until you can find one! :D
The problem is it is not the stock length due to the aftermarket rear disc I installed.
Maybe this outfit. www.madisonpowersystems.com I never used them so I know nothing about them. Chuck

Or these guys. www.madisonpowersystems.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Don could probably loan you a cable off of one of his cars until you can find one! :D
The problem is it is not the stock length due to the aftermarket rear disc I installed.
Maybe this outfit. www.madisonpowersystems.com I never used them so I know nothing about them. Chuck

Or these guys. www.madisonpowersystems.com
thanks

Just an update folks, Today I stopped by a little local shop and they made me one on the spot for $18.32. Some of you may have heard of the "LOKAR" http://www.lokar.com/ The owners son Kevin told me if it did not work just bring it back and we would figure something out. Took it to the garage and checked the end in the bracket it goes into, PERFECT FIT Thank You LOKAR and KEVIN

Just an update folks, Today I stopped by a little local shop and they made me one on the spot for $18.32. Some of you may have heard of the "LOKAR" http://www.lokar.com/ The owners son Kevin told me if it did not work just bring it back and we would figure something out. Took it to the garage and checked the end in the bracket it goes into, PERFECT FIT Thank You LOKAR and KEVIN
Sounds like great good fortune for you. I'm glad one more problem is solved.

Chuck

Back