• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ebay search

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that's why I buy aftermarket

This is what I type in the search bar:

mustang (1971,1972,1973,71,72,73)

I have allso have great luck finding things that are mis spelled, and got then very cheap.

This is what I type in the search bar:

mustang (1971,1972,1973,71,72,73)

I have allso have great luck finding things that are mis spelled, and got then very cheap.
+ 1 on that....I found alot of things miss typed and snagged for super cheap...Including a ATARI 2600 new in box..Some one had it tagged under vintage video game systems...Instead of just atari..lol...I picked it off for 10 bucks...lol...Its like new ..in Box...instuctions....Controllers and free games that came with it...Original price tag still on box from the 1978 saying 199 bucks..hehe...Funny thing is..Its worth almost that much now..about 200 if i sold it.

Several parts on my car came from Ebay sellers, even picked up a few extra NOS parts that were to cheap to pass up, I do a "NOS Mustang" search about once a week scanning for bargains, they do happen.

Back