Engine back friday {maybe}

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Well more setbacks.they where reassembling my engine and where about to install the cam bearings and they noticed they where wrongly packed 2 # two's and no#1 .They where supposed to have the engine on the dyno for the break in and fine tuning late Thursday or early Friday .Now there is a chance I might not get it this weekend .{aaaaaaaahhhh} I am going crazy it's been there three months,and there is always something else >I don't blame the shop because they are doing a great job it's just that I want to drive {forgive the language }the damn car NOW! Well there is one good thing in all this at least .After all the work they did on it the engine is completely new,blue printed and balanced.I don't think there is any old part in there except for the crankshaft.

I feel better now that the steam has been vented :D

Haha...I hear ya! I can't wait to drive mine and is only at maybe 25% complete! LOL

Don;t worry, it will be done before you know it! :D

I, too, know the feeling!

Sounds like you have it a "GOOD" shop. It also sounds like things are going to really warm up there in Canada once you get "er together.

Where is your closest track? Is it a 1/4 or 1/8 mile track?

BT

I, too, know the feeling!

Sounds like you have it a "GOOD" shop. It also sounds like things are going to really warm up there in Canada once you get "er together.

Where is your closest track? Is it a 1/4 or 1/8 mile track?

BT
1/4 mile and it's about 35 minutes away. wont go nuts there yet since I have drums all around hahaha. And if I get it back on friday I should have it running this weekend. I pretty much have everything I need.New exhaust ,carb headers,torque converter.aluminum radiator and so on.trany was rebuilt last fall with a shift kit also.

Back