Engine compartment for a I6 Engine

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
Hi guys... As almost everyone knows... my car is a 72 sportsroof, I6... 250 1V we supposed...

This post is a wat to find information, pics or whatever data available that helps me to restore the engine compartment to its original factory look....

In the web, i couldn´t find pics of an original 71-73 I6 engine compartment at all... so till now, i did it by common scense... it will very helpful to have some more info about it...

Have no idea the stickers i should get or "copy"... different pieces colours etc...

Well... thanks!!

Those pics of you coupe ARE helpful!... tell me one thing... is there a metal TAG in the front of the radiator support on the right side?? if there is... i´ll need your help to reproduce it!!

Great rocketfoot! thanks!

Where can i get the hole engine stickers set for a I6 72 engine compartment?? is this much to ask??? Engine stickers kit! je!
I'd try Marti for engine decals also or maybe Classic Inlines would have them...

really hard to find this information people... nobody sales the stickers and besides rocketfoot pictures, nothing else!!

Anyone who has pics of this particular I6 engine compartment please help me!!

Greatings!

Latest posts

Back