exact position of 351 Boss decals

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadian_red_maple_leaf

Reaction score
My Car
1966 Mustang K-Code Coupe
1968 VW Beetle
1969 Mustang Mach1
1971 Mustang 351 Boss
1972 Mustang Convertible
1983 Mercedes 280SL
hi folks,

i'd like to put on the hockey stripes on my boss and what i'm missing is the exact position of the 351boss decals on the fenders. can anyone here help me out. i have a bunch of pictures but all were taken without measurements :-(

thanks a million!!

abudi

You might contact Bob Perkins. http://www.perkinsrestoration.com/ContactUs.aspx

This car is listed as unrestored.http://www.happycarz.com/viewlarge.php?id=14259

You can use the dimensions of the Boss 351 decal you have as a scale and use that to locate the decal properly. Chuck

according to bob perkins, who measured his rare white boss, the decal on the deck lid is centered. from the top of the lid it's 2,5 inches to the letters and from the bottom it's 3,5 inches.

the fender measurements of the 1 is 3 inches from the wheel opening and the bottom part of the 1 is 8 inches away from the small stripe.

it was a thrill talking to bob....he seemed to be a little bit hesitant at first but quickly opened up.

thanks for the tip chuck

abudi

according to bob perkins, who measured his rare white boss, the decal on the deck lid is centered. from the top of the lid it's 2,5 inches to the letters and from the bottom it's 3,5 inches.

the fender measurements of the 1 is 3 inches from the wheel opening and the bottom part of the 1 is 8 inches away from the small stripe.

it was a thrill talking to bob....he seemed to be a little bit hesitant at first but quickly opened up.

thanks for the tip chuck

abudi
Glad you got through to speak with Bob. Chuck

thanks for the tip chuck

abudi
Abudi,

You should take some pictures when your laying out the measurements & applying the decal & post in the wiki on the site.

you know me very well :)

i'll be posting the exact measurements in my resto thread.

abudi

Back