Facts about Beth and Elena

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from North Alabama! I enjoyed your intro story, and sounds like you are handy around the garage, with your engine detailing! I think you'll enjoy our growing group.
If all these 7173's ever got together I would think I had died and gone to heaven.

Welcome from North Alabama! I enjoyed your intro story, and sounds like you are handy around the garage, with your engine detailing! I think you'll enjoy our growing group.
If all these 7173's ever got together I would think I had died and gone to heaven.
The 50th anniversary of the Mustang is coming up in April 2014 and we are hoping a bunch of our members will make it to one of the two locations so we can meet. One is Charlotte Motor Speedway and the other is Las Vegas. There is a thread here about it that should be popping up on occasion. Hopefully Elena will be in top notch condition by then you can join in.

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Facts about Beth and Elena

(Today 08:44 PM)Tnfastbk Wrote:

from East Tn, jump in in have some fun on the site. I catch myself constantly yelling for my GF " to come look at this "

Beautiful car, by the way.

Thanks it was a long road in the making, but worth it in the end:)

Beth,

You have obviously found a "second" home here. I, too, loved your story and strongly believe you will bring a LOT of "positives" to the Site. Please do not hesitate to post up on any of the threads and/or Forums with any questions or comments you might have.

I really look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

The 50th anniversary of the Mustang is coming up in April 2014 and we are hoping a bunch of our members will make it to one of the two locations so we can meet. One is Charlotte Motor Speedway and the other is Las Vegas. There is a thread here about it that should be popping up on occasion. Hopefully Elena will be in top notch condition by then you can join in.
Let's see, I've never been to Charlotte and from what I've heard it's a beautiful place. I'll have to keep my eye out and see where everyone is starting to migrate. I can only imaging that the hotels and RV Parks are booking up already for the event. I wouldn't turn down Vegas either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back